Diatech’s abrasive blades for stone and metal cutting are perfect for precise, clean and accurate cuts.
These low noise, reduced heat abrasive blades significantly minimise discolouration to the material being cut.
This week, you can save both money and time cutting, by stocking up ahead of a busy cutting season with an inflation beating May special offer on our MC300 and SC300 blades:
- MC300 WAS £3.44 NOW just £1.55 ex VAT per blade (55% Reduction)
- SC300 WAS £3.99 NOW just £1.80 ex VAT per blade (55% Reduction)
What’s more, for orders over £250 you’ll get FREE Shipping so all the more reason to stock up now and save time later.
Our job as your diamond product supplier is:
- To make your life as easy as possible – by helping you choose the right blade for your job and getting it in your hands as quickly as possible
- To help you make profit – by cutting quickly, with minimal blade changes
Getting the right blade, for the right job, at the right time, will save you both time and money.
Our expert team will help match your job with the best blade and we’ll get it to you next day.
We’re confident that we deliver great products at great prices alongside excellent service and who can ask for more than that?
Give our friendly team a call on 0800 916 8563 and we’ll get you sorted.
Terms and conditions
- 25 minimum order quantity. Must be purchased in box quantities of 25 (e.g. 100, 125, 250, 275). Maximum order quantity 1150 (46 boxes).
- FREE shipping on all orders over £250
- This offer only applies to blade sizes: MC300 300 × 3.0 x 20mm and SC300 300 × 3.0 x 20mm while stocks last.
- This deal cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional pricing.
- Diatech may cancel this promotion at any time due to events beyond our control.
- Diatech reserve the right to cancel, terminate, change or suspend this promotion at any time. We do not have any liability to you as a result of such a change.
- We may update this promotions terms and conditions at any time and without any prior warning.
- Deal valid 08:00 2.5.2023 to 15:00 15.5.2023