Earlier this year, the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) launched a crackdown on dust inhalation on construction sites. The watchdog said it would “take the necessary action” if its inspectors uncovered safety risks when checking the systems and equipment in place to protect workers from airborne particles.
Lung disease affects thousands of construction workers every year, according to the body, often with life-changing consequences, sometimes even leading to death.
As part of its Dust Kills campaign, the HSE is inspecting sites this month to check employers and workers know the risks, plan their tasks and use the right controls.
Every now and again, something really useful comes along that solves our problems, like laser line marking, or magnetic tool holders. Today we can help make your on-site cutting safer and more compliant with a re-pressurising water tank. The tank keeps its pressure to provide constant flow of water. This allows you to suppress the dust for longer when cutting, core drilling and grinding concrete. It’s different to every other product on the market because it provides a constant water flow without the use of a pump, battery or electronics.
- Maximise dust suppression while you cut
- Save the labour costs and time of someone pumping the bottle whilst someone cuts with the saw
- Rapid payback
- Long-lasting 14 litre capacity
- Continuous consistent water flow
- No pump, battery or electronics
- Durable and robust
- Ask for the Makinex self-pressurising water suppression unit when you call our expert team on 0800 916 8563 to get your deal
- £255 + VAT
CLEARANCE – Why not pick up some clearance priced line markers with your order.
Check out this YouTube review of Makinex by a cutting specialist in Australia:
- Want to work smarter and not harder? We can help you.
- Need your kit tomorrow to get that project sorted? We can help you.
Call our friendly team on 0800 916 8563, and they’ll help get you sorted.
- This deal applies to self-pressurising water suppression unit 14L only
- Promotion minimum order quantity – 1 product
- No maximum order quantity – As we say in Scotland, fill your boots…
- Place your order today on 0800 916 8563 or email us at email@example.com
- This deal cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional pricing.
- Diatech may cancel this promotion at any time due to events beyond our control.
- Diatech reserve the right to cancel, terminate, change or suspend this promotion at any time. We do not have any liability to you as a result of such a change.
- We may update this promotions terms and conditions at any time and without any prior warning.
- The Diatech CUT rating is based on tests for the number of cuts through the width of a medium density concrete block. It is not a guarantee, as individual application, materials and conditions vary.
- These Terms and Conditions are in addition to the Terms of Business shown on our website https://www.diatechuk.com
- Deal valid 08:00 18.10.2022 to 15:00 31.10.2022