F1 PLUS MULTI-USE DIAMOND BLADE
From: £63.86 ex. VAT
3000 cuts. This professional multi-material disc saw blade has 21 castellated segments. 11mm segment height, extra deep segments and TCT tungsten hammer segments to eliminate centre plate undercutting caused by abrasive particles. High diamond concentration and extremely fast cutting blade. Laser welded and laser slots for noise reduction.
- These disc saw blades can be used on Stihl, Husqvarna, Makita disc cutters and road saw & floor saw applications.
- This superior multi blade can cut, masonry, brick, tar, asphalt, sandstone, abrasive materials, block paving, paviors, slabs and general purpose.
- Castleated segment which reduces friction and increases speed of cut along with cooling holes to assist with heat dispersion, this blade is a phenomenal blade in the range.
- Available Blade Diameters - (12") 300mm, (14") 350mm, (16") 400mm & (18") 450mm
- Blade Thicknesses - 300/3.17mm 350/3.28mm 400/3.28mm & 450/3.3mm
- CE Standard - Tested to EN 13236
- Brand - Diatech
- Blade Type - Laser Welded Segmented Blade
- Available Disc Bore Size - 300x20mm, 350x20mm, 350x25mm, 400x20mm & 450x25mm
- Guarantee - No quibble 1 year guarantee
- Max RPM 300mm - 6360, 350mm - 5450, 400mm - 4800, 450mm - 3500